Dr. Stuart M Rosenblum Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart M Rosenblum?

Quake

He is paid by the insurance company to tell them there is nothing wrong with you. Jerk of a doctor and so very very rude..7 back surgeries and cancer in the spine....and nothing is wrong with me ha. Avoid at all costs.!!!!

Dr. Rosenenblum is extremely knowledgeable. He is spot on with us as patientce.....I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good and knowledgeable Doctor. He tells you how it is and I appreciate that.

Dr Rosenblum is avery nice Dr. He talks about his family and he is very friendly. I really can't say enough abouthim.

What a relief

After seeing two other pain management specialists and being less than satisfied, I read reviews and tried to find the best doctor I could find. Dr. Rosenblum truly is one of the best. I have had chronic back pain for over 20 years and it is rare to find a Doctor who is compassionate, knowledgable, kind, thorough. As my title says "what a relief"

Have worked with a number of doctors and specialists over my 44 years on this planet and can and will say that Dr. Rosenblum is one of the overall best doctors I have ever been seen by(period). When you consider his specialty, then there is no better currently walking this planet. He is amazing and his dedication is second to none. The best thing you can do for yourself or loved one is call NOW to make an appointment, as very minute you delay is that much longer you or they will not get best possible treatment!

I am so lucky to have Dr. Rosenblum as part of my "Pain Management Team"! He is very involved in my care and very involved in the world of pain management.

Dr. Stuart M Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.