Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Rosenbush
Dr. Stuart Rosenbush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Rosenbush is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Rosenbush has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Rosenbush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Stuart Rosenbush accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRush University Cardiologists, 1725 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Rosenbush in this video.
Dr. Stuart Rosenbush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.