Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart D Russell
Dr. Stuart D Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. Dr. Russell has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart D Russell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Russell is the best doctor ever i met him at Duke medical center.Did not get a change to say my good-byes thank you for all you have done for me.I tell my story everywhere love you much 2002 heart transplant recipent.. you are a blessed man. at the 25yr picnic ppl. were looking for you to come and show your face but we all love and miss you much..
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Russell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Stuart D Russell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWpp-Wakemed Heart And Vascular, 3000 New Bern Ave Ste 1200, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart D Russell in this video.
Dr. Stuart D Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.