- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart L Saftchick II has 3 locations
Dr. Stuart L Saftchick II has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stuart L Saftchick II has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Stuart L Saftchick II Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stuart L Saftchick II
I was born in The Bronx-NY; raised in Queens, NY- I attended public schools through college. I attended my local school- Queens college. I left the country at the tender age of 21 to pursue my childhood dream of becoming a doctor. Studying abroad was the greatest experience of my life! I am a first generation physician- and the sole member of my immediate family that attended college. Medicine has been my passion my whole life and could not imagine doing anything else. I try to help people the best way I can, and although the health care system has changed, being a doctor has not disappointed me. I do best one on one with patients. I enjoy giving back to people who need it the most- the average person who is struggling through the daily chores of life and who are not feeling well.