Dr. Stuart Seropian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Seropian?

Widow with a lot of questions since my husband died

Posted on January 10th, 2016

I was very disappointed in the lack of any bedside visits to my husband after his transplant went bad and he was readmitted to the hospital for veno occlusive desease. I have a lot of unanswered questions.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr. Seropian was thorough in his explanation of my condition and the treatment options. He was very encouraging and made me feel at ease. He took his time and did not make me feel rushed. His associates and staff were also very courteous and understanding. Dr. Seropian's treatment plan has worked to my grateful satisfaction. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Seropian to other patients in need of his skills.

Posted on March 24th, 2017