Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Sherry
Dr. Stuart Sherry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Earth, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sherry is affiliated with United Hospital District, Fairmont Medical Center-Mayo Health System and Windom Area Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Sherry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stuart Sherry has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Stuart Sherry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stuart Sherry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Sherry was AMAZING to my mother/father over the course of the year when he delivered my two older siblings, younger brother and myself during his time in Vermont. He was always so sweet to us when our younger brother was born. Always a fun guy to be around and was very personable. 20 years later and he's still stuck in my mine. THAT'S how much of an impression he made on me, and I was only a little girl at the time.
Dr. Sherry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairmont Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Windom Area Hospital
43 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Stuart Sherry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnited Hospital District, 515 S Moore St, Blue Earth, MN
Dr. Stuart Sherry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Earth, MN.