3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Do not go

I am a first time patient of Dr. Silverman. It will also be the last time that I see him. I had to call almost daily for several weeks before I got a return call from his receptionist. She was wonderful and told him each day to review my results. It was a brain MRI so naturally I was anxious to hear if I had a problem. There was no reason for me to experience the wait since he had the results on his desk for weeks before reviewing them.

Poor service

Took two months to get an appointment. Then after him seeing him he sent me for an MRI it took two weeks to get the results and I had to call to try to get them and when I finally was given the results I was told to go to a surgeon because I need brain surgery. This is not something I feel I should have been told by a secretary over the phone :(

Dr. Stuart L Silverman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clairton, PA.