Dr. Stuart Snyder Is this you?

Prof. Habeeb Ghatala, Dean Apollo Hospitals Group, Hyderabad, India

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Stuart Snyder was my cardiologist from 1992 - 2006 when I lived in Philadelphia. Dr. Snyder is patient centric, compassionate, and has outstanding clinical skills. At the same time, Dr. Snyder is humble, approachable, and voluntarily gave me his residence phone number with permission to call him 24 x 7. I never had to, but good to know that if needed, he is as far away as the phone. It is a heart warming and good feeling.

Dr. Snyder works for insurance giant CIGNA...

Posted on June 19th, 2009

This doctor has, on behalf of CIGNA, determined that I should not be covered for a PFO closure which will prevent me from having ANOTHER stroke. I do NOT recommend, if you have a PFO, getting treatment from this doctor.

Posted on November 13th, 2011