Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stuart R Solomon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
I don't know where to start..... For one thing, He was fined $500 by the the state licensing board in Pennsylvania in 2002. When he renewed his license, he certified that he had taken the required continuing education courses. The state checked his renewal in a routine audit and found he had not attended continuing ed. If you look at his profile at Virtua Health (A hospital where he also works) They show him as being a graduate of the University of Maryland Medical school. He did not go to Medical school there. He is not an MD, he is a DO and went to Des Moines University in Des Moines Iowa. He got in to an argument with my cardiologist who is also a full professor at a well know Medical school in Philadelphia.. Told her SHE didn't understand the latest techniques in cardiology. The only reason I had an appointment with Dr Solomon was he is my employers company doctor and I had no choice in the matter. Everything he told me completely contradicted what my Primary Care Doctor and my Cardiologist had told me. Personally.. I believe he is incompetent and should be avoided at all costs. (that's just a personal opinion )
Not only does he never update his education, but he is prejudice about some health care facilities and won't call your doctors just because you see doctors from another facility. Lies in your face about getting referrals or will only call certain doctors he likes and talk about you in the most horrible fashion to complete strangers. Why would anyone want to go to that referral after he has ranted about you on the phone? He also does not believe in your disease and refuses to treat you and makes up new diagnoses that are unfounded and not supported by your physicians. Ruins lives; needs to be held responsible.
Dr. Stuart R Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStuart R Solomon Do, 456 Browning Ln, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Stuart R Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.