Dr. Stuart W Steichen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart W Steichen?

I am alive and here to write this review

I had been to several physicians, including the Mayo Clinic and I was not provided with ANY answers to my symptoms. I absolutely knew that something was terribly wrong with me. I decided to go see Dr. Steichen on the recommendation of one of my neighbors. He listened to me and took my concerns seriously (unlike the other doctors I had seen), Through the blood tests and radiology tests that Dr. Steichen ordered, I was diagnosed with a rare condition called plasmacytoma. Dr. Steichen had me see an excellent Specialist and my condition is currently in remission and I feel great. If I did not go to see Dr. Steichen I know that I would not be here today. I owe him my life. I know that he has a lot of patients (why wouldn't he- he is awesome) , but I feel taken care of and will recommend everyone to him. He is my hero, and I can tell that he loves what he does.

The Best

He is the best dr in this clinic. Both he and his nurse (Jeannie) make my visits knowledgeable and is a very good diagnosotic physician.

Dr Steichen is the only doctor I would consider seeing. He is very kind and patient to me a senior. I trust him for my diagnosis.

Positive Experience

Very impressed with Dr. Steichen, very thoughtful and personable. A doctor that shows he cares and has a vested interest in making you well.

Exceptional family practice doctor

Dr. Steichen has been my family practice doctor for over a decade. He is extremely competent, caring, friendly and professional. He never talks down to me but instead treats me as a peer. I could not ask for more in a family doctor!

He est doctor I have ever met

Dr. Steichen saved my life. I had gone to several physicians prior to seeing Dr.Steichen. Nobody was able to diagnose my problem until I saw him.He took the time and had the expertise to accurately diagnose a rare form of cancer that I had. I am now cancer free and I am currently in excellent health. My chiildren still have there father around and my grandchildren still have their Grandpa, all due to Dr. Steichen. If you need a smart and carng, down to earth doctor, then go see him.

I would highly recommend Dr. Steichen to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate doctor. He never has his hand on the doorknob while we are talking like many doctors do. I have been seeing him for approx. 15 years and have been extremely happy with his care. Jeannie, his nurse, is fantastic!

Dr. Steichen is very thorough. He takes the time to listen to me and to diagnose the problem. I never feel like he is trying to hurry me yet I never feel the wait time in the examining room is very long. Jeanie, Dr. Steichen's nurse is fantastic as well. They make a great team!

He is one of the top doctors at Apple Valley Medical Center. I always try for an appointment with him, as he is knowledgeable and very pro-active in diagnosis and understanding. I highly recommend him and will continue to see him as my family doctor of choice.

Wonderful Dr.

I have never had a regular physician until I met Dr. Steichen. He has incredible bedside manner and takes time to answer any questions you might have. I never feel that he is trying to "get away" as I have sometimes noticed with other dr.'s. His nurse is also an integral part of his team and is as wonderful as Dr. Steichen!

He takes his time with his patients and explains everything very well. I would highly recommend him.

Stuart Steichen is a fine doctor

Dr. Steichen is compassionate, smart, and thorough (and his nurse at AVMC is the same). I highly recommend his care.

Dr. Stuart W Steichen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.