Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart D Style
Dr. Stuart D Style, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Style is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Dr. Style has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart D Style has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Urinary Retention
- Nutritional Support
- Cerebral Palsy
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Anxiety Disorders
- Alternative Medicine
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Eating Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Seizure Disorders
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Family Planning
- Sprains and Strains
- Stomach Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Lyme Disease
- Heart Failure
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Memory Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Showing 5 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2009, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Style is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Hospital Umdnj
Dr. Stuart D Style accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStyle Family Medicine, 1 Britton Pl Ste 12, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Stuart D Style is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.