Dr. Stuart Tashman Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Tashman?

Posted on May 5th, 2015

The staff is not very friendly especially one of the medical assistants. I found her to be very rude to me which I could overlook if she was good to my child but she was unfriendly towards her as well. The doctor misdiagnosed my child twice and had her on medications that she didn't need. He dismissed most of the things I said that I was concerned about and made me feel like I was wasting his time. Unfortunately, one of the things he dismissed turned out to be accurate hence the unnecessary medications which one was steroids. When we decided to switch to another pediatrician, I asked for my child's records. After 2 weeks had went by, I called the office to check in the status. The girl I spoke to was also rude and said "you didn't say who you wanted them sent to, so we didn't do it". I explained to her when I filled out the medical record request, I wrote to mail them to me. She then checked and said "oh yeah, I see that. We thought you wanted them sent to the new doctor so we have been waiting for you to tell us who". I asked again for them to be mailed to me and it took another 10 days before I received them. When I looked through them, there was a copy of another child's office notes in them and an office note with my child's name and date of birth on for a visit and diagnosis she was never seen for. She wasn't even there on that day. Talk about HIPAA violation with another child's office notes and obviously used my child's chart, name and date of birth for someone else. I would never go back to that office or recommend to anyone.

Posted on November 24th, 2017