Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart P Turner
Dr. Stuart P Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Fort Memorial Hospital, Meriter Hospital and UW Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Turner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart P Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Hello, I have seen Dr. Turner for many back problems. Also, Fibromyalgia...He never suggest anything but pain meds. Then, when I actually take them he doesn't want me to and is getting me off of them. So, I am constantly in pain with no help other than too few pain meds to get me through the month. I am switching doctors. One who can suggest alternatives for fibromyalgia. There are several new meds on the market I would like to use..or try at least. He never suggests excersises, nothing! He never listens. He just talks. He repeadedly comments to my daughter(a child who I take with to appts.) "I bet Grandma and Grandpa spoil you."...At which time I tell them they are all deceased. Do you think he can rememeber after seeing him 21/2 years???? One day I am going to tell him off. Just remember please,I feel like saying. He never remembers what I do for a living either. Which is important because it has caused most of my problems...He neeeever listens....
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Stuart P Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDean Clinic, 1821 S Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI
Dr. Stuart P Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.