Dr. Stuart Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Turner?

I went to him for help after leaving UW for a long time he was terrible he was mean he said in fact he would not help me even if he could

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Worst doctor on the planet hands down

GREAT! Personable, funny and accurate

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr Turner was wonderful. Made me feel comfortable, and his great attitude was contagious. Put me in a better mood, and the nurses really responded to his eccentricness, and in turn were acting more jolly.

Kay

Posted on August 19th, 2008

Hello, I have seen Dr. Turner for many back problems. Also, Fibromyalgia...He never suggest anything but pain meds. Then, when I actually take them he doesn't want me to and is getting me off of them. So, I am constantly in pain with no help other than too few pain meds to get me through the month. I am switching doctors. One who can suggest alternatives for fibromyalgia. There are several new meds on the market I would like to use..or try at least. He never suggests excersises, nothing! He never listens. He just talks. He repeadedly comments to my daughter(a child who I take with to appts.) "I bet Grandma and Grandpa spoil you."...At which time I tell them they are all deceased. Do you think he can rememeber after seeing him 21/2 years???? One day I am going to tell him off. Just remember please,I feel like saying. He never remembers what I do for a living either. Which is important because it has caused most of my problems...He neeeever listens....

Posted on February 21st, 2017