Dr. Stuart A Walek Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart A Walek?

The Best

Dr Walek has performed numerous skin cancer surgeries on my face, hands and leg. His surgeries resulted in far less scarring than regular dermatology skin cancer surgeries. His surgical abilities far exceed that of several other Skin Cancer MD's that removed my other basal cell or squamous skin cancers. I will remain with him as long as he is in practice. The greatest benefit, aside from minimal scarring, is one visit is only required each surgery, whereas my prior skin cancer surgeries all required at least 2 visits, and left obvious scarring.

dr walek was great, very knowledgeable and compasssionate

Best Doctor

Love Dr. Walek! He is a magician when it comes to skin cancer surgery! minimum pain and scarring, I cannot thank him enough.

i called in last minute. they gave me and appt and saw me as soon as i arrived..great , clean office

Best Dermatologist around

I have been seeing doctor Walek for since 2007 in Melbourne Florida. He is the most knowlegeable dematologist I've ever been to. He has operated on me for several skin cancers and was very caring with amazing follow up. I was devastated he has moved to Clearwater Florida. It is over 3 hours for me to drive there, but will be worth it.

Great doctor

I was very pleased with Dr. Walek. He is a very polite and caring young doctor.

will definitely return

Efficient

Sure, the office is in an old building and not especially pretty, but I was more than satisfied that it was hygienic. I received professional, prompt care and wouldn't hesitate to return.