Dr. Stuart Weiss Is this you?

3.0

Too old

This guy should retire.

Do not go to this doctor

Do not waste your time on this doctor. HORRIBLE bedside manner, unable to provide any helpful information, and overall a waste of my time and money.

I admire Dr. Weiss medical service. He always explain my medical condition in details and how it importantly affects my body function. He always kept me motivated since my emergency intensive care condition to my turnaround successful life condition. I respect his service. 😊

Arrogant, rude, and dismissive

To make a long story short, this Dr did not order ANY labs. If he did he would have not missed a very serious diagnosis. He did a very through neuro exam, and dismissed me. Also was extremely rude, he asked why I haven't been to a dr in 5 years, and said "well you need us now, dont you" and laughed.

Dr. Stuart Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.