Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Westburg
Dr. Stuart Westburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Westburg is affiliated with St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, Bryanlgh Medical Center and Bryan LGH Medical Center - West. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Westburg has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Westburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Bryanlgh Medical Center
Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Bryan L G H Medical Center-East
Bryan L G H Medical Center - West Campus
Lincoln General Hospital, Lincoln, Ne
46 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Stuart Westburg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2756 O St, Lincoln, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stuart Westburg in this video.
Dr. Stuart Westburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.