Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Yunis
Dr. Stuart Yunis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in Roslyn, NY. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yunis is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Yunis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Yunis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
LIJ Medical Center
St Francis Hospital Beacon Division
St Francis Hospital United States Catholic Confere
St Francis Hosp, Roslyn, Ny
Long Island Jewish Hospital
55 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Stuart Yunis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stuart Yunis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.