Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Zykorie
Dr. Stuart Zykorie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Zykorie is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Tops Surgical Specialty Hospital and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Zykorie has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Zykorie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1972
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Stuart Zykorie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpring Medical Associates, 17070 Red Oak Dr Ste 200, Houston, TX
Dr. Stuart Zykorie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.