Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Su M Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Heart Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Attack
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1991
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Su M Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Debakey Cardiology Associates, 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Su M Chang in this video.
Dr. Su M Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.