Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Su J Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Military medicine will be the perfect place for this doctor she will fit right in with all the other horrible doctors. She talks to fast in a VERY thick accent, barely touched my daughter, sent her for ANOTHER x-ray (last doc who PCS'd last week had done that already) and basically blew us off. Was not interested in listening to the patient history or concerns. She may be prompt, but that's because she doesn't spend any time with her patients and their concerns.
Dr. Choi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Su J Choi in this video.
Dr. Su J Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quantico, VA.