Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Su L Parker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Su L Parker has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Su L Parker has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Su L Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I came in feeling very ill and it seemed I was wasting her time, I literally talked to her for five minutes and was not evaluated or checked and had no good answer for my issue and had to pay a hefty $230 bill. The staff person in particular I find worse is the money collector, she looks like she was hired from a woman's prison and will beat the money out of you if you don't hand it over asap. I think that 90% of the staff need prozac and to get laid and then see how they act. If you are a woman that wants a caring doctor and kind staff your going to the wrong place.
How sad it is to be told you were kicked out of their practice while your hemorrhaging on an er bed from a miscarriage and they refuse to come see you, and tell the er doctor to let u lay there the blood should stop and u lay there for 8 hours until another gynecologist can be called in to perform surgery and the whole time u think ur gonna die from the blood loss and are preparing things for your three year old little girl only to be told the next day you were kicked out of the practice for owing 25.00 I'm so glad my life is only worth 25 dollars to you!
Visited with Dr. Parker yesterday as a referral from my primary care physician. After reading the reviews on this site I was a little worried about my visit. None of what was reported here is what I experienced. Dr. Parker was pleasant and took plenty of time to answer my questions. Additionally, I found the staff to be warm and friendly, both checking it and out. Only minor wait time between consultation and procedure.
Dr. Parker was the last of all the doctors in the practice that I had met. I am very pleased with all the other staff and doctors, however, I will not see Dr. Parker again. I felt as if I was wasting HER time. I had serious questions and she could and would not give me an answer, therefor, I felt she wasted MY time. I was so frustrated and upset when I left the office. As patients, we should never feel like this with a doctor. Highly dissappointed.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Su L Parker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Place, 1660 Medical Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Su L Parker in this video.
Dr. Su L Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.