Dr. Su-Yong Kuo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Su-Yong Kuo?

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I'm giving the 3 stars because of the friendly staff. I had a bad experience where she was late with my appointment. Not even at the office. I waited over an hour on my lunch break to see her only to have attitude from her. I left with a sour taste in my mouth and i'm not researching for a new family dr.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

She's never on time and doesn't listen to my needs.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

One of my greatest concerns with Dr. Kuo is that she has no sense of privacy during and after the visit (often with the exam door open discussing private matters with patients and later discussing your medical situation with other patients who may be friends or family). I have heard her with her other patients while I was in the waiting room. I also do not appreciate her rash and patronizing demeanor. As a patient, she makes me feel like a nuisance, as if wanting to get me out as soon as possible. I feel it's very important to have a strong physician-patient relationship built on trust and understanding, but it is severely lacking here. I do not doubt that she may be a knowledgeable physician, but if she does not make the appropriate efforts to communicate effectively with her patients, the proper treatment cannot be realized or carried out without the engagement of the patient. In this way, I do not think she is a good physician for me. I encourage patients to explore other physicians in your network. You deserve the best care that suits your needs. I have spoke with her about my concerns but have not seen improvements. I have since changed providers. Pls also note: annual physicals are usually fully covered by insurance. Please do not make the same mistake I have. Dr. Kuo's office knows not to collect a co-pay, but will unless you say something). Please be advised.

Walked Out

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I waited over an hour and a half for my appointment. I should have known that it wasn't going to go well by the rude receptionists both over the phone and in person. The doctor was completely unprofessional in every aspect from patient privacy to bed side manner. I would not recommend Kuo on any level!

worst doctor ever!