ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Suat Cheng Fang Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

5.0
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis

Showing 2 of 2 Ratings

Best memories

Posted on July 27th, 2014

I am now 53 years old and she was my Doctor when I was a kid. I live in Colorado now and am thrilled to know she is still in practice here. She touched me so as a child. I even invited her to my wedding many moons ago. She cares. She loves. She becomes a part of your family. You could never go wrong trusting Dr. Fang. What a special woman!

Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. Suat Cheng Fang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.