Dr. Suat Yasar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suat Yasar?

Assessment

Dr. Yasar has been my psychiatrist for many years. I met him while I was a patient at Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services. For 20+ yrs. I was just a guinea pig for different meds. Dr. Yasar straightened out the meds. After about one year, I had a life worth living. He is conscientious, caring, brilliant, and accessible. He is so amazing, I followed him into his private practice. Want your life back? Go see Dr. Suat Yasar!

Scam artist. 5 minute visit. No effort put forth at all.

Been my Doctor for Over 2 Years and Will Continue

Dr. Yasar has been my doctor for 2 years, and has helped me so much. He listens to my concerns, and tapered me off of the wrong medication and got me on a better (and cheaper) medication. He works in my best interests for my long term recovery and listens to my concerns. He takes extra time, when he has it with me, and I would highly recommend him to a friend, family member or anyone!

BEWARE OF THE FEE

I was a patient at this doctor for two visits. The doctor was fine, it was the policies that made me leave. I could not make an appointment for one of my visits, so I called the office and reached them after hours. I had to leave a message regarding my cancellation. I had unexpected family in town so I just could not make it. I received a call the next day from the office saying if I cancelled there would be a fee because I called after hours. Well I could not make it and I had to pay a fee of $105.00. I am sorry that I left this practice for this reason, but the fee is pretty steep and uncalled for.

He is very knowledgable; he helped me understand myself better.