4.7

Have you seen Dr. Subba R Gollamudi?

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Had my LASIK with him about 6 months ago. My vision is 20/20. Loved the entire process. The Collierville staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I loved how many times they checked my eye measurements before surgery. Even doing a final check the day of. Best money ever spent. For sure!

Butcher

Dr. Gollamudi operated on me in 1997 - RK Surgery. He butchered my eyes and now I'm going blind. The worst doctor I've ever been to. If I could sue him, I would, but of course he has you sign a paper not to sue if something goes wrong. Has anyone ever wondered why the doctors don't have RK, PRK, & LASIK?? They know the dangers and the continue their daily cash cow through butchering the eyes of patients who think he's giving them a miracle. My mistake was trusting him. He also left scar tissue on my eye and I had to go back for more surgery. He did not warn me of the cataract complications if I had RK. Now I am legally blind, almost completely blind in my right eye. He ruined my life. I had to stop driving years ago.

After four procedures

We were extremely impressed with the professionalism and concern afforded us.

knowledgeable, compassionate, excellent surgeon, excellent bedside manner, cutting edge

Dr. Subba R Gollamudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.

Dr. Subba R Gollamudi Is this you?