Dr. Subba R Gollamudi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subba R Gollamudi?

Butcher

Dr. Gollamudi operated on me in 1997 - RK Surgery. He butchered my eyes and now I'm going blind. The worst doctor I've ever been to. If I could sue him, I would, but of course he has you sign a paper not to sue if something goes wrong. Has anyone ever wondered why the doctors don't have RK, PRK, & LASIK?? They know the dangers and the continue their daily cash cow through butchering the eyes of patients who think he's giving them a miracle. My mistake was trusting him. He also left scar tissue on my eye and I had to go back for more surgery. He did not warn me of the cataract complications if I had RK. Now I am legally blind, almost completely blind in my right eye. He ruined my life. I had to stop driving years ago.

After four procedures

We were extremely impressed with the professionalism and concern afforded us.

knowledgeable, compassionate, excellent surgeon, excellent bedside manner, cutting edge