Dr. Subbarayan Krishnan Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Subbarayan Krishnan?

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. K's for over 14 years. I have never been able to find another Dr. who is willing to spend time listening to my questions and helping to find solutions to them like Dr. K does. He actually calls me with my lab results and always answers my questions to the best of his ability. He lets me try new things to control my health issues and always follows up with me. I know I can get in to see him in an emergency. His office staff has been pretty good over the years, with some of them being with him for as long as I have been with him. That says something. In Hemet your choices are limited, but Dr. Krishnan is highly recommended by me.