Have you seen Dr. Subhaschandra R Ravi?

I have had good professional visits

Great Dr.

I have had this doctor since I was fourteen years old on and off. And I can't say thank you enough Dr. Ravi for all of your hard work and good job.

Bad Doctor

Everytime I see the doctor he has forgotten what meds Im on, and the fact that he has taken me off work. I have been seeing him for nearly five mounths now, and I dont beleive he knows anything about my personal health. Or maybe he just doesnt care. Ive recently switched from DR. Illanto and he done the same sort of thing. Is there any doctors out there that cares for a persons wellbeing?

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Subhaschandra R Ravi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, MI.

Dr. Subhaschandra R Ravi Is this you?