Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal MD
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kshetrapal is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal has 2 locations
16261 Bass Rd Ste 300
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Book Online Now
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal has the following 8 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal - Posted on October 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal - Posted on June 5th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal - Posted on July 13th, 2012
I met "Dr. Pal" under extreme circumstance in the emergency room as I was suffering a heart attack during which I had a cardiac arrest. Not only did he save my life but gave excellant after care and follow-up and worked well with my other Drs. He has a wonderful bedside manner and seems to really care for his patients. A very caring Dr. and I would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kshetrapal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.