Have you seen Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal?

This Doctor is WOUNDERFUL kind very inforamitive and did a great job on my stints. Just love him. he explained everything. can't get any better. God Bless Him

Great Doc

met Dr Pal at the Bass Rd office. He is very through, intelligent and has a great sense of humor. He took his time with me, explained things very throughly and ask several times if I had any questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone with heart issues.

I met "Dr. Pal" under extreme circumstance in the emergency room as I was suffering a heart attack during which I had a cardiac arrest. Not only did he save my life but gave excellant after care and follow-up and worked well with my other Drs. He has a wonderful bedside manner and seems to really care for his patients. A very caring Dr. and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Subhash K Kshetrapal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.