Dr. Subhash Ramnauth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subhash Ramnauth?

Excellent

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Very knowledgable; kind and compassionate doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Office staff are very professional and down to earth. All are a pleasure to deal with.

great experience

Posted on March 6th, 2014

My experience with the doctor and his team was excellent. They were kind, compassionate, professional and the care I received was very good. Although I am aware my insurance will not cover some additional work I need done, I will choose Dr. Ramnauth based on my prior good experience.

Great doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr Ramnauth is a wonderful doctor. His staff will make you feel comfortable and at ease while waiting, making an appointment and while in surgery. His bedside manner is outstanding. The only problem I have is with the wait. He is a surgeon at the hospital and you might be waiting for him to finish up there. I would recommend calling before appointment to make sure he is on schedule. But he is well worth the wait. In less than a month and half he was able to complete 8 surgeries and remove all of my varicose veins through VNUS closure surgery, a new and very effective way to remove varicose veins. This Dr. Is wonderful and would highly recommend him to anyone.

great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2011

This doctor tell you as it is. He is such a great person on the whole. I will refer everyone I know because he even call to make sure you are doing OK.

The best Vascular Doctor I came across

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr Ramnauth is a very passionate about his work and a very caring doctor.

excellent doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2010

Very good experience :-Write about overall exper-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I would refer dr ramnuth nd I have. His bedside manner made me very comfordble. When I ws scared he calmed me. Not like the frist surgeon I spoke with who scared me and made me feel like a piece of meat that he was going to cut up. Yes another notch in his belt. I will never forget that day dr sabash. I would not recommend him to anyone. I would recommend dr ramnauth. He is a 10 in my book

wait

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Some times I have to wait if an emergency comes in. But every doctor takes patients by the needs of the patient. Get used to it. It is posted in every drs office.

excellentGive your review a headline

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Met dr rmnauth 2 1009. I had a blood clot in subclav vein he removed it in the most noneveasave way. Bad side manner unremarkable. I've recommed himm to other people. And I'm still a patient. And a very happy one at that

Able to work without pain

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience. I was in so much pain. My legs had many varicose veins from my careers in nursing and teaching. After the first procedure I felt relief and with each procedure it got better. The doctor was referred to me by another teacher at my school. The idea of just going to the office for the procedures is so convenient. I can go after work and I'm able to go to work the next day. I don't know why I waited so long to do it. I can now wear dresses and a bathing suit.

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Terrible experience

Posted on June 9th, 2009

I was one of Dr Ramnauth's first patients when he relocated to Community Hospital in Toms River NJ. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor.