Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Subia Fasih has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Subia Fasih has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Subia Fasih has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
When I questioned her decision to discharge my mother, who was clearly experiencing neurological side effects from a medication that she should have stopped days earlier, she threatened to put a "Do Not Re-Admit" on my mother's file. Hospital management claims she was reprimanded. If you or a loved one were threatened with a "Do Not Re-Admit" by this doctor, please contact me at: patientdignity at koziarz.com
Dr. Fasih is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Reese Physicians Group, 2555 S King Dr, Chicago, IL
Dr. Subia Fasih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.