Dr. Subodh Mehra Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Horrible!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

This doctor who I have been going to for 5+ years just closed up and retired with NO warning. Got notification from my insurance company that he was not participating in my insurance plan. So today (Monday) I tried to call to cancel an appointment and find , out about my medical files and how to transfer them to my new doctor. Got a recorded call and very vague. So I went to the office and it was cleaned out.... vacated. FINALLY found out that he had retired, could have told me 5 month, 1 week the last time I was there (they were more than happy to book me another appointment. Took me all day to find my medical files and sign a release to have them forwarded to my new physician. THIS is the same doctor who suggested I have test XYZ and I told him I was not interested in this (this is my body) and he told me it would make him look good to my insurance company! I would give this man a zero rating but that is not possible. Be your own advocate and question, question, question!

Posted on September 18th, 2015