Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chauhan is affiliated with Womans Hospital Texas. Dr. Chauhan has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan has the following 17 expertise
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Prenatal Care
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Chauhan is a caring and attentive doctor. He took time to get to know our family and proposed a common sense solution that worked great for us. I was able to conceive at 45 as our first IVF experience was smooth and well-managed. I knew exactly what was expected from me to maximize our chances. Highly recommended.
Dr. Chauhan is an amazing doctor all around. My husband and I can not thank him enough for changing our lives. We had several issues stopping us from being able to conceive naturally but that was nothing new for Dr. Chauhan. He was extremely knowledgeable and more than patient with us considering this was an extremely overwhelming process for us. After many years of trying with no success, and consulting with 3 other specialists we chose Dr. Chauhan for treatment and it was the best decision of our lives. We really wanted to start a family and Dr. Chauhan had no doubt that he would be able to assist us with this dream of ours. Not only is he the best lVF specialist but he was also my Obgyn, therapist, and #1 supporter. I was under Dr. Chauhan's care for a little less than a year and during that time I never saw any of his colleagues, he performed every procedure himself as promised. The office staff/nurses were not always the accommodating and helpful ( except Maribel..she's awesome) but that does not take away from the amazing work that Dr. Chauhan does. He is absolutely amazing and because of his experience and expertise we now have happy and healthy 16 month old twins (boy/girl).
After consulting 1-2 doctors my experience with Dr. Chauhan has been excellent. He and his staff are helpful, prompt in replies / answers and friendly. Doctor's knowledge as well as explaining ability is exceptional. He always made sure we understood everything he explained, answered all our queries without any hurry and was always patient to listen to our problems, concerns. He is greatly informative and updated with current health situation globally and advises accordingly. I would highly recommend him for any concerns in this field. Thank you, Dr. Chauhan!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Chauhan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Queens Hospital Center
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Medical Center Associates, 7900 Fannin St Ste 4000, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan in this video.
Dr. Subodhsingh R Chauhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.