Dr. Subramaniam B Sundar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Subramaniam B Sundar?

Dr. Sundar is a very competent, caring doctor. He is very good and I would recommend him.

Office Staff makes bad policy

Dr. Sundar is fantastic. I cannot say enough about him and how capable he is and I am glad to have him.. BUT the staff policies may give me a reason to have to give up my fav doc. They insisted I pay them $100 before I even saw the doc two days ago, saying I owe a deductible .. Fine, however, it is a follow up visit and I am glad to PAY what I owe , not MORE on a simple visit .. OK, I expected a call back from the business mgr .. NO CALL.. This office policy is deficient. Last year, I paid them more, they promised the check back after insurance, NEVER GOT IT. Now I want to pay ONLY what the visit requires NOT $100 .. the receptionist said I had to wait at least 3 weeks to get refunded what I DON'T owe them..This is wrong. I should have brought my credit card but gave them debit card instead since I would not be able to Dr. Sundar unless I obeyed . This is wrong. Dr. Sundar needs to get his own office.!!!!!

Unhappy with office staff.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sundar's for the past seven years and have always been satisfied with him. The office staff is not very efficient or pleasant to deal with, however.

Unusually compassionate in today's world of 5 minute office visits.

I have been a patient of Dr. Sundar's for about 15 years; my husband see's him, as does my sister and our father before that. He is calm, reassuring, but not falsely hopeful nor patronizing. He is always professional and pleasant. Wait times in the office are reasonable and the office staff seem efficient and helpful.