Dr. Subramanya S Rao Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Subramanya S Rao?

Dr. Rao is one of the kindest and most educated doctors I know. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I am so grateful to have him as my doctor.

I had a blood test for possible blood disorder. Dr. went on vacation so I had to wait over a week to call for results. I called the office and left two messages the day he returned. He did not call me back. He went home and I still don't know the results.

Great Doctor

Dr. Rao is an excellent doctor. He has great beside manner, very compassionate and caring. He works well with other doctors and second opinions. Highly recommended

Dr. Subramanya S Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.