Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Subrata Talukdar
Dr. Subrata Talukdar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Talukdar is affiliated with Northeast Methodist Hospital, Palestine Regional Hospital and Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw. Dr. Talukdar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Subrata Talukdar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Subrata Talukdar has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Unstable Angina
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Subrata Talukdar has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Subrata Talukdar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Talukdar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Palestine Regional Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Northeast Baptist Hospital
Southwest General Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Texas Heart Hospital
32 Years Experience
Calcutta National Medical College
Graduated in 1983
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Subrata Talukdar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Subrata Talukdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.