Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 13
I have been to this doctor for couple of times for the last 2 years. She takes the time to listen to my problems. My problem here is with the staff, they are not friendly or know how to deal with patients/customers. Very short and cannot speak English clear enough on the phone when I call in. This doctor needs to hire someone else for the front desk.
Not in the office very often. Poor choice for a PCP if you are on an HMO. Bottleneck supreme. Rigid office policy requires cash only payment. WHAT? I've never heard of a doctor's office that demands cash payment. These policies, along with the difficulty scheduling appointments and an office assistant who interrupts and is very short on the phone with the patients leaves me feeling like I'm not cared for as a patient. I shall look elsewhere for my healthcare.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Naghmi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1981
North Central Texas Medical Foundation
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProcare Medical Clinic, 126 N International Rd Ste B, Garland, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Subuhi Naghmi, MD - Family Medicine in Garland, TX, in this video.
Dr. Subuhi Naghmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.