Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry MD
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Independence, OH and Westlake, OH . She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry has 3 locations
5001 Rockside Rd
Independence, OH 44131
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
11 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suchetha S Kshettry is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.