Dr. Suchitra Koneru Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Suchitra Koneru?

dr very nast

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Can't speak or understand English always SMELLS VERY BSD DONT THINK SHE SHOWERS OR TAKES BATHS waited 4 hours to see her last time I saw her

Greta doctor, great attitude

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Excellent Dr!!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

My whole family goes to Dr. Koneru and we all really like her. She is extremely nice and always professional and extremely thorough with questions and sending for further tests. I never feel rushed during my appointments with her. I have never had a problem with staff either so some of these reviews really surprise me! I went to see her regarding a script and while I was there talking to her she noticed my neck looked enlarged. She felt it and suggested I get an ultrasound. I went and it is a good thing that she noticed because it turned out I had thyroid cancer and recently had it removed. Now I would say that is an excellent dr to notice that just glancing at me. I had no thyroid problems previous to this. She found it in the very beginning so I don't need any further treatment. Even my surgeon at Roswell commended her for noticing because nobody else could notice by just looking at me! If Dr. Koneru hadn't noticed that on that day it probably would have went untreated until my actual annual visit. My family has never had a problem and we recommend her to all our friends and family.

Medical treatment

Posted on July 12th, 2015

We left this doctor one year ago and it was the very best decision we ever made for our health and wellbeing. Dr. Koneru couldn't even treat a simple peri-oral dermatitis!! She asked me if I new of a dermatologist I could see!!!!! Upon seeing my new doctor in a wonderful practice, diagnosed it immediately and ordered a proper course of antibiotic treatment. Dr. Koneru couldn't even treat such a simple condition! Dr. Koneru just could careless!! So glad we are out of there!!!!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

she is mean and nasty vomen

Office staff, LPN, and MD

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

This is the 3rd office I Have Seen Dr. Koneru has been at in the past 5 yrs. The staff are rude,The LPN does not have very good communication skills and Dr. Koneru doesn't seem to really care about you. I was in to see her for a sick visit and she said she couldn't refill a sleep aid (non-narcotic) and she told me she couldn't do that and I would have to make a regular appt! I did but had to reschedule, I was now out if my medication completely. When I called to have it re-filled, the LPN karen called me back and spoke to me in a very uncaring rude manner. Therefore, my husband and I have switched to a new group practice. Also, the office itself is a very cold place. It's waiting room is large but there are never other patients in there! I think this new type of practice Dr. Koneru is in is really all about money. My husband and I are very relieved that we are in a new thriving practice and the staff couldn't be kinder!

A new office an unhappy patient

Posted on December 29th, 2013

Dr. Koneru's staff is rude and very unfriendly. I find her staff does not have knowledge of many things, Their communication is terrible and their phone skills and knowledge of basic language skills lacking. While the staff is not a reflection of Dr. K she should know what is going on in her office. I also don't find her a very engaging Doc either.

Office Procedures need revising

Posted on June 20th, 2013

My rating has more to do with the office than with Dr. Koneru. I had a rather urgent situation and, when I called the office to try to get a same day or next day appointment, I will told to go to urgent care because Dr. Koneru did not reserve any appointments for emergencies. The person who answered the phone was not very friendly or helpful and seemed to have no interest in my medical situation. While Dr. Koneru is friendly and accommodating, the office staff makes you feel like a number.

Posted on June 7th, 2012

This office is not friendly and sometimes aggresive in their nature. I was actually yelled at by an office member about an appointment I had that the Doctor OK'd. It seems like they have a difficult time communicating with each other. I never look forward to a visit and am always glad when it is over.

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Dr. Koneru always makes me feel like I'm the only patient she has to see, yet I never feel like I'm waiting extra long to see her as I do with other doctors.

Choose another primary care

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I have been a patient at this office for over 5 years but since they moved from the Sheridan Drive office to International Drive, the staff and care has gone completely down hill. The most recent example would be my appointment that was scheduled for me @ 1:30, I was not actually checked in until 2 but by 2:40 I still had not seen the doctor. I understand that doctors run late and that I had gone on my lunch break but over an hour with no doctor in sight seems a bit excessive.Also when scheduling appointments, Ruth can be extremely nasty and rude to the patients. I am definitely switching doctors and would advise to skip this practice.

Posted on November 11th, 2017