Dr. Sudarshan R Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudarshan R Reddy?

Does outstanding work

had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Reddy. Very pleased. Very soft spoken and kind and gentle. Had heard many good reviews and found they were true.

Breast Reduction

Dr. Reddy is a life saver, as my body was hurting so much from the weight of my breasts. He knew I was in pain in my neck, shoulders & back. The surgery was a success & I've never been so happy. There was some discomfort at first, but that was explained. The scarring was minimal & never gave me any problems. Every annual mammogram time, the attendents say he did a fantastic job. I recommend Dr. Reddy 100%. Thank you Doctor, I am a very happy woman!

skin cancer

he is awesome. i was told by 2 other drs that what my scar would look like would not be good. they said a minimum of 50 stitches. i have shown my scar to other drs that i go to due to my diabetis and none of them can believe how good this scar if thats what you want to call it looks. i am so thankful to dr reddy that when im ready to have my breast reduced, he will be the man. love this dr. so nice and sweet and doesnt make you feel like he is in a hurry.wonderful work