Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudeep S Punia
Dr. Sudeep S Punia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Punia is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital and Banner Boswell Medical Center. Dr. Punia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sudeep S Punia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
The office has changed a lot since years gone by. The billing department is a joke Always something wrong, incomplete or fingers pointing at each other instead of solving problems. When you speak to people, they don't listen, the staff has an answer summed up before your done talking and hears only half of what you say. The Medical Assistant tells you call back, and when you try to tell the person on the phone that, they stick you into someone else's voice mail or demand they have to take a message and can never put you back to the person telling you to call them back. What ever happened to good old fashioned care about your patient and pride in ones job? I left this office 3 months ago because of all these problems & zero return calls back from the office manager. Even the referral process is a giant mess. Miss my doctor, and many doctors there, but it's not worth the hassle and upset of the process system and billing area. Stress, headaches and surprise more bills I don't need!
Dr. Punia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Sudeep S Punia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Internal Medicine, 17218 N 72nd Dr Ste 100, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sudeep S Punia in this video.
Dr. Sudeep S Punia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.