The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam MD
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 4 other locations). She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam has 7 locations
10550 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam has the following 4 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Therapeutic Radiology
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam has the following 1 expertise
43 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam's office for more information.
3000 Mack Rd Fairfield, OH : (513) 870-7000
7500 State Rd Cincinnati, OH : (513) 624-4500
10550 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH 45242
10506 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH : (513) 451-2230
3131 Queen City Ave Cincinnati, OH : (513) 389-5000
375 Dixmyth Ave Cincinnati, OH : (513) 872-2636
3000 Hospital Dr Batavia, OH : (513) 732-8200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.