Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam?

Dr. Malalingham - Savi device for Breast Cancer

I have just finished an Internal Radiation treatment for Breast Cancer where I had to go to Christ Hospital twice a day for 5 days. I found Dr. Malalingham, personable, caring and very happy to answer any and all questions that I had. I was very impressed with her and would recommend her to any woman who has breast cancer. I would definitely make sure she was my radiation oncologist if I every need one again.

Outstanding Physician

My breast surgeon recommended Dr.Mahalingam for my radiation treatments. I was able to get an appointment immediately and she treated me as a priority throughout my radiation treatments. I always received kindness and courtesy from the doctor and her staff. I would highly recommend her.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Sudha B Mahalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.