Dr. Sudha Muthekepalli Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sudha Muthekepalli?

Terrible doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2011

This doctor was completely uncaring. She ignored my symptoms, and accused me of doing drugs and being mentally ill. I can assure you that I am neither. A person can't make up not having a period for half a year. Keep in mind that I am not pregnant. She said that she couldn't really figure out what is wrong in only a twenty minute appointment, but if the B12 and gluten allergy tests come back negative, she will refuse to see me and refer me to a mental institution. What a terrible and demeaning thing to say. I have never had problems eating gluten. I spent a month in Japan, for heaven's sake. After my horrible experience with this doctor, I have immediately sought out another for my primary care physician.

Posted on December 15th, 2015