Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sudha P Patel has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sudha P Patel has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Sudha P Patel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I visited this doctor's office because I had of an incorrect referral purporting this doctor was an orthopedist. The office staff is discourteous and aggressive. When I finally went to see the doctor, there were three women in the exam room with me, all talking at once at me. None of them identified themselves until I asked which one of them was the doctor! Nonetheless, the appointment was a waste of time because they didn't have the credentials to accurately diagnose my foot. Fast forward to two months later, when I start to receive harassing emails from their office staff. It turns out that my insurance company rejected their claim because of some missing paperwork. I then ended up having a family emergency that required me to be overseas for three weeks. Upon my return, I had several harassing voicemails from the office staff as well as a letter from the doctor threatening me. Both the doctors and the office staff are unprofessional and incompetent.
misdiagnosed me to begin with, never went over the side effects of a drug she prescribed after i asked her ( this drug could potentially cause liver damage). the last straw i went to see her after speaking with her on the phone, i confirmed the time and day 2 times. when i got to the office she had already gone for the day, the lady there informed me she only stays till 2 that day! she is horrible, she lectures and never tested me just assumed she knew what it was when i finally saw a specialized doctor she had completely misdiagnosed me and given me potentially harmful medicine. dont go to her!
49 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1969
New York University
Dr. Sudha P Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSudha Patel Md Pllc, 1835 Bay Ridge Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Sudha P Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.