Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sudha Royappa
Dr. Sudha Royappa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Royappa is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Methodist H E B. She speaks English.
Dr. Sudha Royappa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I would highly recommend her! Especially for that personal touch that she exudes during her visit. She makes herself available to her patients and FAMILY, takings that extra time to make sure you understand your illness and what is next. She takes care of my mother...a difficult pt.,that swears she's fine. Thank You for understanding my position to filter information to her. bless you!
Dr. will not talk on the phone to patients -- you can only come in for appointments. Computer calls about appointments(threatens charges if you don't show), results of tests (you have to return call to computer that gives you "normal" not numbers), and everything else. No human interaction. Very difficult to work with office. totally Dr centered practice. I prefer a patient-centered practice. She's got the God complex. Don't waste your time.
Dr. Royappa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Texas Health Dallas
12 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Sudha Royappa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8210 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX
Dr. Sudha Royappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.