Dr. Sudhakar Jonnalagadda Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sudhakar Jonnalagadda?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

On my first visit I waited 2.5 hours before being seen. Once the doctor arrived, he spent 10 minutes in the room with me charting on other patients and not saying a word before starting with my visit. The doctor is competent and has given correct diagnoses, but his staff is unprofessional and frustrating to deal with. I have experienced billing issues & this office charges a "nominal" fee to use a credit or debit card so the patient is paying for a portion of the credit card fees charged to the practice. A staff member has called me to reschedule an appointment, gave me new appointment which I confirmed, only to find out upon arrival (after taking off from work) that the new appointment wasn't scheduled. There is no privacy in the front area and your name, date of birth, insurance information is often given out with other patients within ear shot. On my last visit, I had an insurance issue (the office manager was trying to charge me for something I didn't owe) and instead of calling my insurance company from an office in the back, the office/billing manager called in front of all of the other patients while providing sensitive information.

Posted on October 17th, 2009