Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy?

Caring, compassionate and an expert in his field. Completely trust him with my care!

Awesome care

I was hospitalized for a sever case of diverticulitis. My care for the week stay by the staff at Gulf Coast was deplorable. Food was good, what little bit i could have. The bed was so hard I was about to lay down on the floor it would of been more comfortable or my wife was going to bring me a air mattress. I had a IV inserted the day I went in and it was not changed/relocated for the week I was in there and was a nasty infected mess. After I recovered from that and started prepping for a colonoscopy, the care by the team prepping me for the procedure and the care by Dr Reddy was AWESOME. He removed 2 strawberry size polyps. I still see Dr Reddy's fellow associate Dr Rao, he is the one who sent me to check in at Gulf Coast, and yes I NEEDED to. I was uncomfortable and didn't realize how bad off I was because I had very little pain or I had a high tolerance for it. One thing for certain, I will keep up with my visits to their office as directed. But I will do my BEST NOT to get laid up in that awful hospital again. I will take that IV drip home with me and they will have to send someone to my house to give me the care I need.

I have been a patient for ma y years and have always had excellent care. The staff in the G I lab are the best.

I have had experiences with Dr. Reddy in the past, as he also treats my mom. He is a straight-to-the-point doctor. I trust that h

Thanks to everyone who helped take care of me. I do not remember names well, but everyone was great!

I thank everyone for the great care I received. Those tests ( I also had the upper endoscopy done)..were done seamlessly. I will go back to this facility any time Dr. Reddy thinks I need to.

This was my third time to the facility, as usual all of the staff was very kind and pleasant to me.

I had both an endoscopy and colonoscopy and slept through it. Everyone I had any interaction with was very professional and friendly.

NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES

After a routine procedure, I was sent home I rcvd a follow-up call from the nurse I voiced that I was not feeling right, she was very rude and did not take me seriously & discontinued the phone call. I started vomiting blood, I passed out convulsed and deficated blood. I was bleeding internally due to a "mistake" an ambulance was called and I spent days in the hospital and rcvd 3 bags of blood. ALSO, I asked that my gallbladder be checked because of symptoms I researched, I was ignored. A few nights ago I rushed to emergency room with severe chest pains it turns out I was experiencing a gallbladder attack due to gallstones, I am now scheduled for removal surgery.

Gastroenterology Patient

I have known Dr. Reddy for many years, and consider him quite knowledgeable and exceptionally capable of performing the most difficult and intricate of procedures. His surgical expertise and caring attitude are both excellent and comforting. I highly recommend him!!!

Dr. Sudhakar C Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.