Dr. Sudhakar Sheth Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sudhakar Sheth?

GREAT CARE FOR OVER 9 YEARS 6-11-12

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I am a 31 year old female with aggressive Crohn's disease. I was diagnosed in 2001. Dr. Sheth became my doctor in 2003. I always have an opinion as to how my health care should be handled. Dr. Sheth will listen to my wants/needs and then "counter" with what would be best medically. Sometimes we do what I want, sometimes we don't. One occasion that I continually share with others is when Dr. Sheth referred me to St. Louis or Chicago for a bowel resection surgery. He said that local surgeons would be fine but that I should go to the best. I like that Dr. Sheth is not afraid to admit when others are better suited for particular situations. Thanks doc!!

I ONY WISH I WAS GOD -YOU AIN'T 'HOUSE' YOU MORON

Posted on March 1st, 2012

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS MAN IS THE WORST DEFINITION OF A HEALER WHO HAD THE AUDACITY TO CALL HIMSELF A PHYSICIAN. I KNEW THAT FROM THE BEGINNING HE WAS AN UNCARING JERK-BUT I NEVER REALIZED HOW DANGEROUS HE COULD BE WHEN IT CAME TO HOW LITTLE VALUE HE PUT ON HUMAN LIFE.

Posted on April 10th, 2017